Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ready To Cook Stuffed Bass

I already have the ingredients to make stuffed bass so there will be no time to waste to start cooking stuffed bass in the dinner oven. I started cooking the stuffed bass to start doing Dakota's 3rd task.

The cooking time is 45 minutes so i have to wait for it to finish. If I want to be instantly cooked, 3 keys will be required. I think I'll just save my keys for other things and just wait for my stuffed bass to be finished.

While looking on other things to do in my farm, I noticed that Dakota and Johnny switched places in the farm house. Dakota is now the one trying to shoot that magnet shaped metal thing into the metal object while Johnny is sleeping. They're funny guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...