Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dakota, Heidi and Johnny Finally Finished Fishing

After 8 hours of fishing Dakota, Heidi and Johnny were finished. They got interesting things for me this time. The got me a bass fish which has low chance to be caught and is now stocked in my barn.

There are so many more things they caught. They caught another stout so I can make another pan seared stout whenever I received an order. They also got one barn nail and a padlock which are necessary items to upgrade my barn to have more storage space.

I already upgraded my barn before and it will be the second time of upgrading it. However, I think I still have enough storage space to do the things that I need to do. And I still need 1 more padlock to upgrade. Upgrading for now is impossible.

What's interesting right now is the bass fish. That's the first task given to me by Dakota. And now it's done. The second task which I already done was to collect 3 tomatoes. I already have tomatoes waiting for me to pick in my tomato field so I picked them for that task.

The final task which I'm going to do for Dakota is to make one stuffed bass. I already have the bass so it would be easy for me to do the nest task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...