Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bought Potato Field To Start The First Task From Marie

I just finished the tasks given to me by Marie in FarmVille 2 country escape. The last 2 duties were make a strawberry milk and strawberry sundae. And all was done.

She gave me another set of tasks to do. The first one is to make a potato field, which I found a little bit difficult at that time because I only got 2,000 gold at that moment. What I did was sell those items that I can in the selling stand.

I sold the pan seared stout for 2,600 gold and a stout for 2,000 gold. After that I got almost 7,000 of gold. The cost of potato field is 10,000 so I have to gather 3,000 more gold. I just continued selling items in the market until I reached 10,000 gold.

After having enough money, here I'am placing the potato field beside the other crops that I already have. The planting time for potato field will take 30 minutes. I'm excited about the potato field. Can't wait it to finish.

I have to be patient on waiting because I only have 1 key left. The total keys needed are 3, so I just have to wait for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...