Monday, April 28, 2014

Dakota's 2nd Fishing In Pappy's Pond

Finally after 7 hours of fishing in Pappy's pond FarmVille 2 Country Escape, Dakota got some items for me. I have another stout, Grand ma's Recipe book and the tackle box. This made me finish some goals that needs to be done in farmer's almanac.

This is the second time I sent Dakota for fishing. In the first fishing, I sent him together with two more friends. I didn't wait for them to finish because I was excited to get a stout. That's an important thing to have in the first fishing.

In the second fishing, I sent Dakota alone. And now he's finished and I got some xp on finishing some goals. This time I'm going to finish all the goals so I can proceed to the other goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...