Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finished Tasks From Dakota and Marie

I just opened my FarmVille 2 Country Escape account and surprised that Dakota and Marie's given task were finished. As you can see, the stuffed bass, butter and pan fries are now ready to be picked up. So i 'm going to pick them up and collect my prizes from them.

Dakota gave me a key and Marie gave me experience. I'm now a experienced farmer in the game. I'm now ready for new tasks they will give. I'm excited on what tasks they might give.

When they gave me the tasks, I was surprised that they are easy. And I already have one of the task Marie wants. That is to have dinner oven. I'm going to finish Marie's task first because they're too easy. Anyway I can start doing both of their task given simultaneously.

Anyway, on Marie's tasks, the last two tasks given are to make a blackberry pie and a baked potato. A baked potato requires only a potato so I can just put it in the dinner oven and start making it. Blackberry pie is a little bit challenging.

I need to have 4 blackberries so I need to send someone in Grand ma's glade to find them. Sending someone or group of people in the glade requires a country biscuit. It's just fine because I still have one in the barn. The other ingredients are 3 flour and a milk.

I sent Johnny to pick up some blackberries for me in the glade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...