Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Time To Cook Pan Fries

It's time to finish the tasks given by Marie in FarmVille 2 Country Escape. The last two task are to make two butter and make 1 pan fries. The ingredients needed to make a pan fries are 3 potatoes and a butter. Right now I have 2 potatoes so I only need 1 more potato.

It's easy because I already have potato waiting for me to pick it up on my potato field. I always water my crops so that whenever I need something I'll just pick it up. I don't stock it in the barb because my barn will be full and it's hard to pick up things when your barn is full. Good strategy right?

So I'm ready to make pan fries. I started it. The cooking time is 10 minutes and for instant cooking needs 2 keys. No rush. I'll just wait for it to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...