Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Johnny Got Only 1 Blackberry in Grandma's Glade

Johnny finished forging at Grandma's glade. It's sad because he only got 1 blackberry. I need 3 more blackberries to make a blackberry pie. I need to send Johnny back in the glade.

When I put Johnny on the glade, the chance of having blackberry is high but the quantity is only one. I then tried adding Heidi into the glade hoping that the quantity will increase. It's still one. It will be worth trying anyway. They might get more than one blackberries. Forging time will only take 15 minutes so it wouldn't take too long to wait for them.

I'm going to finish this task first before processing to Dakota's tasks. However I can start preparing the ingredients that I will need to do the first task that Dakota ask me to do. The dish to make is Farmer's soup and the ingredients are 4 goat's milk, 5 carrots and 2 tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...