Sunday, May 4, 2014

15,000 Gold Gathered To Buy a Sheep

15,000 Gold Gathered To Buy a Sheep
15,000 gold are complete. I can now buy a sheep. I'm going to buy it now because for sure, I'm going to wait for it to be in the farm. You know how I collect 15,000 gold? I already have 12,000 plus gold in my farm from selling quest items in the stand.

 The I noticed that I someone ordered in the stand for peaches. Peaches can be sold for 3,600 gold. The required quantity of peaches are 3 and I already have 2 in my barn. So I only have to pick one in my peach tree. Now I got the gold and ready to buy a sheep.

I bought it. The waiting time is 8 hours. It's good to have a sheep in my farm. I'm excited to have it. I can instantly have it using 12 keys. However, I'm not in a hurry. And besides, I only have 3 keys. I'll just wait for it to finish. It's really exciting to play FarmVille 2 Country Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...