Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sheep Needed To Collect 3 Wool

Sheep Needed To Collect 3 Wool
Baked potato and blackberry pie are now cooked. All tasks given by Marie in the FarmVille 2 Country Escape were done! As a reward Marie gave me a key. The next tasks I think will be challenging.

I like the next tasks to do. The tasks are to collect 4 tomatoes, have one sheep and collect 3 wool from it. Collecting tomatoes are very easy. I can finish it by just picking tomatoes in my tomato fields.

The sheep makes me really excited. I can have by buying it for 15,000 gold. I already have 12,000 plus gold in my farm. 2,000 plus gold left and I can buy a sheep. So I'm going to sell items in the stand to earn more gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...