Friday, May 2, 2014

Blackberry Pie Ready To Make

Ready to bake blackberry pie
Finally all ingredients needed to make a blackberry pie are complete. I can now make a blackberry pie to work on the tasks given by Marie in the game FarmVille 2 Country Escape. The ingredients are 4 blackberries, 3 flour and a milk.

The remaining tasks from Marie in the farmer's almanac are to make a baked potato and to make a blackberry pie. Those task are easy. I can start them simultaneously so I can hit 2 birds in one stone.

I starting making them and the cooking time is 15 minutes for both. It's quotes easy tasks from Marie . I'll be looking forward for more challenging tasks after I finish all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...