Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Doctor's Orders Part 1 (2 of 3) Prized Pineywoods Cow

The quest Doctor's Orders Part 1 (2 of 3) in FarmVille 2 Country Escape
 In the quest Doctor's Orders Part 1 (2 of 3) in the game FarmVille 2 Country Escape, you have 3 tasks from Dr. Vivian. Send farm hands to tend prized pineywoods cow, make 3 prized cow feeds and upgrade pineywoods cow 1 time. The first task is simple. Just go to your prized pineywoods cow and send farm hands in it.

You will need to have 3 prized cow feeds in tending your Pineywoods cow, which is also your second task on the quest. In making the feeds, the recipe ingredients are 3 wheat, 2 apple and 3 carrots in the windmill. By the way, the new loading screen of FarmVille 2 country escape has changed. Below is the new loading image.

The new loading screen of FarmVille 2 Country Escape
The making time of a prized cow feeds take 5 minutes, so you will need 15 minutes for all if you already have the ingredients needed for them. Collect those feeds once they're done. The third task which is to upgrade prized Pineywoods cow 1 time is simple. But it will take a lot of time. Just tend your prized cow to upgrade it.

Tending your prized Pineywoods cow takes 30 minutes. You will have to tend your Pineywoods cow 4 times. So a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes will be needed. Maybe you already tend your prized Pineywoods cow 1 time if you already in this quest so 4 more to go.

The requirements needed to tend your prized Pineywoods cow are 3 Prized cow feeds, which can be made in the windmill. So for 5 tending, you will need 15 feeds. If you're on this quest, you may have tend your prized Pineywoods cow 1 time, so tend it 4 more times to upgrade it. Upgrading your prized Pineywoods cow means having at least one star.

When you're done, you should have 1 star and have a red ribbon. After all of the task are done, you will now be able to get your prize to Dr. Vivian 100 XP. Enjoy playing FarmVille 2 Country Escape.

10 comments:

  1. Zynga calls FarmVille 2 a “next-generation social game.” Witnessing the game’s early-2000s graphics and minimal meaningful interaction between players, it’s clear that “next-generation”FarmVille 2 isn’t being used here in any previously employed sense of the phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happen all the mastery upgrade is over

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to train prized pineywoods cow 1 time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also stuck on this stage. I have tended the cow plenty of times, but where to train it?

      Delete
    2. Me too. I am stuck here. how to train it?

      Delete
  4. Same here (how to train)! And now I have a quest to train the prized sheep as well! How do you train them?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been playing this game for a while on my iPad and have tended my prized piney woods cow to one star. I have collected the ususal rewards and the XPs, but the farmhands just don't move out and keep frolicking around the cow. There's no back key which I could tap to keep up the rest of the farming. If I switch off the device and restart and open the game again, it would put up that question mark again and again and again and I again tap the cow, I collect the usual rewards and this will happen fifty times if I thus continue. I am quite stuck here. I really wish that someone help me. And also how to train the cow? As I see, many are stuck there too. My three farmhands are blocked there and I can't get them out. What to do ??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive trained the Arabian Horse to 3 star because i like black horses...... Now in my Quest Book i have to train it to one star. Im stuck. Any work arrounds?

    ReplyDelete

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...