Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another Blackberry In Grandma's Glade

I got another blackberry from Grandma's glade. Johnny and Heidi took it for me. They also got another things. What's important right now is the blackberry. I need two more blackberries to start baking blackberry pie.

I need to make biscuits so I can send Johnny in Grandma's glade again. Johnny will be enough to gather blackberry. Even if I put Heidi together with Johnny in the glade, they will only get one blackberry. So it will be fine to send Johnny alone.

I will just send Dakota in Pappy's pond and will send Heidi in the pond also if there will be more to get. I'm going to sell the stuffed bass now for 8,200 gold and pan fries for 1,100 gold. That's plenty of gold to buy things that I might need.

It's really fun to play FarmVille 2 Country Escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Trousers

Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) Quest In FarmVille 2 Country Escape The quest Learn Your Craft Part 2 (1 of 3) from the game FarmVille ...